Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Several titles come from this exercise

1) Following my feet served me right.

2) Drank too much, stopped, met Bridget.

3) I'll admit it, I love Aspen.

4) Getting up early changed my life.

5) I hate stereotypes, just like everybody.

6) Hyperbole is not an option here.

7) Small city, big world, good combo.

8) He doesn't realise ignorance is bliss.

9) Unique in Hawaii means no tattoos.

10) Zero curiosity about my blood father.

11) I look like my Step-Dad.

12) Took the plates, left the states.

13) I don't understand my Step-daughter.

14) Had I stayed, I'd be dead.

15) It doesn't get better than you.

16) Mom makes money as an artist.

17) Dad's thrifty, he retired at fifty.

18) I retired young, might not again.

19) Study the world with young eyes.

20) Love these words, indefatigable, Juggernaut, harbinger.

21) Vegas wasn't built in a day.

22) Today's indiscretions lead to tomorrow's repercussions.

23) She loves pets more than people.

24) Introverted extrovert drinks beer for balance.

25) Don't corner the pages, use bookmarks.

26) Is bookmarks one word or two?

27) Spell check says bookmark is both.

28) Last three memoirs remain numerically inconclusive.

29) Short man smoked in seventh grade.

30) He never got to the Himalaya.

31) Manhattan Montana or Manhattan New York?

32) Opposites attract but it ain't easy.

33) I got her despite the odds.

34) I'm ambivalent towards ambiguous ignorance.

35) Read, your brain's a muscle too.

36) Exercise your right to work out.

37) Vote even if it doesn't count.

38) What matters most costs the least.

39) See the world first then decide.

40) Don't die because Bush says so.

41) True freedom means deciding for yourself.

42) Don't tell me I'm not patriotic.

43) Fear of being wrong creates fanaticism.

44) I'm already against Bush's next war.

45) Always wanted to be an expat.

46) Colbert is braver than the neocons.

47) A new watershed, 'Dumber than Bush'.

48) Sunrise I'm hungry, Sunset I'm thirsty.

49) Food-shelter-clothing, Sushi-penthouse-lingerie

50) True freedom is a frightening opportunity.

51) Hitch-hiked cross-country before Kerouac.

52) I've been to all fifty states.

53) It could have been much worse.

54) No job, money, future, left home.

55) Ambiguity, the key to political success.

56) He retired and read about traveling.

57) Traveled first, still hope to retire.

58) Worked fifty, died at fifty-one.

59) Biggest fear, boredom, second biggest, excitement.

60) I can't stop writing these things.

61) Life translates well into six words.

62) Why always the same bar stool?

63) Several titles come from this exercise.

64) Dad was eighteen when I arrived.

65) Mom was single when I arrived.

66) Real Dad promised he'd come back.

67) Mom had siblings but not anymore.

68) Only child from a small family.

69) If I hadn't moved away, well?

70) I'm still trying to be better.

71) Clever wordsmith, learned it from Aerosmith.

72) Death is birth's only sister city.

73) Is the beer garden still there?

74) The fireman's field flooded last year.

75) Salmon Creek is out of fish.

76) Hilton, find that on a map.

77) Please say thank you and please.

78) An unspoiled only child is rare.

79) The thing is, worlds do end.

80) At this rate, I better hurry.

81) The desert is under the sea.

82) Grand Canyon is older than God.

83) Welcome, please exit through gift shop.

84) Dirty thoughts kept her body clean.

85) An unlikely candidate is heir apparent.

86) Once again . . . once upon a time.

87) He died on New Years Eve.

88) Abscess makes the tooth grow longer.

89) Three should have had three E's

90) Four is a four letter word.

91) My first home was an incubator.

92) I always wanted a tequila story.

93) He never knew his nick name.

94) Never had a brother I liked.

95) I didn't hit it on purpose.

96) He always meant to come back.

97) I'm not a late bloomer yet.

98) He keeps his artwork well hidden.

99) Arrested development was his saving grace.

100) He drinks coffee when he's hungry.

101) He managed it without a 'career'.

102) Secretly he envied the hobo camps.

103) I couldn't quite stop at 100.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home