Friday, February 22, 2008

No Vacancy at the Keyring

No Vacancy at the Keyring

Got me a real full keyring
It makes me a real King

I can make deposits
I can unlock closets

People hear me comin'
I jungle like I'm drummin'

It hangs off my belt-loop just right
Not too footloose and not too uptight

In this corridor called jungle
I'm the only lonely top-tier human
I know exactly
Practically what I'm doin'

And I can be here after everything closed
And I know some things that only I can know
By the hour so generally I go slow
They even give me my very own grey matching clothes

So much better than the striped ones I used to know

There is no vacancy here at my keyring
It's all filled up just like my head says I'm king

*inspired by Kevin Kinney's S.T.A.R.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home